City of Copenhagen
OVERVIEW OF COPENHAGEN DEMO
The aim is to develop a Bayesian Network based modelling framework to assess the insurance value of blue and green infrastructure ecosystems with respect to urban surface- and groundwater induced flooding, influenced by climate change induced sea level rise.
Nature Based Solutions
- Green and blue infrastructure in Copenhagen
- Lessen the risk for urban flooding
- Anticipated Natural Assurance Scheme based on green an blue infrastructural solutions
Main Outcomes Sought
- The potential for the viability of NBS across.
- The City of Copenhagen.
- Maximizing the Insurance value of NBS by optimization.
- Locations of green and blue infrastructure.
- City of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg
- Water supply companies; Citizens
- BBN can include stakeholder input